PAECO REFUND POLICY
NEED HELP WITH A RETURN? PLEASE CALL US AT (205) 823-7278 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com
NOTE: PLEASE READ BEFORE RETURNING ANY MERCHANDISE.
1. Any item purchased from PAECO Industries that is found to be defective will be replaced at no charge if returned to us within 60 days from the date of purchase. Some items, such as clutches, carry their own special warranty, which will be longer than the normal 60-day warranty.
2. Whether defective or not, we will gladly take back any of our regularly stocked merchandise if the purchaser decides that he doesn’t want it and has not used it, provided that it is returned to us within 60 days. There are exceptions to this liberal refund policy: There will be no refunds on books, Weber parts, or special order or custom made items, such as cams, head gaskets, cylinder heads, machine work, and engines.
3. Refunds are made in two ways, and you may take your choice:
A. 80% Cash method —You get your refund in cash, less a 20% charge for restocking and handling (i.e., If you return $100 worth of goods for a Cash refund, you get $80 back). It takes approx. 30 days to process a Cash Refund. Credit card refunds are considered Cash Refunds.
B. 100% Store Credit method—You get your refund in the form of a credit memo for 100% of the value of the items returned. This memo can be used for another purchase then or in the future (i.e., If you return $100 worth of goods for a Store Credit refund, you receive a full $100 worth of credit).
NOTE: Refund Exceptions: All cam core refunds are made by Store Credit only. NOTE: All machine work orders, including copper head gaskets, heads, flywheels, crankshafts, engines, cylinder heads and other special order items are non-cancelable and non-returnable. No refunds of any type will be made on these items. Any defective items will be replaced.
4. We do not accept the responsibility for any misused, improperly installed, or incorrect parts. Please make sure that you have the correct parts for your car before trying to install them. If you try to install Cadillac bearings in your Nissan and trash them in the process, they are yours.
5. Cancellations on parts orders are eligible for the same two options as refunds on returned parts (80% Cash or 100% Store Credit methods). However, if we have not been able to fill an order for a normally stocked item (as opposed to a special order or custom made item) within 30 days of the promised delivery time, the customer may cancel and receive a 100% Cash Refund with no penalty for canceling the order.
6. PROCEDURE FOR RETURNS:
A. Make sure that the item is within the 60 day return period — no returns after 60 days from invoice date.
B. Parts must be returned in their original container or wrapper, unused and undamaged.
C. The invoice, or a copy of it, must be returned with the parts, along with a note stating the reason for the return and the type of refund preferred (80% cash or 100% credit).
D. Call for a Return Authorization Number. Items sent without a RAN will be refused at your expense.
E. Returned goods must be sent with freight prepaid. Any items sent to PAECO with freight collect or C.O.D. will be refused and returned at customer’s expense. However, if the incorrect part was sent to you due to our error we will reimburse you for the return shipping by ground from inside the 48 states - just include a shipping receipt with the returned item.
7. NEED HELP WITH A RETURN? If you have a problem with a return, or if you are not sure of what to do, please call (205) 823-7278 for assistance. We will be glad to help you.